Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Awareness

Default Awareness

first attempt at a bigger image, i ussually do signatures

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...arenessreg.jpg

comments

the powerful eye of planet Nintendo drips its poison into us.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimsyn View Post
    the powerful eye of planet Nintendo drips its poison into us.
    oh you.

i dont care what anyone thinks, nintendo is awesome sauce. what do you think of the image, not the messages it conveys.

i can tell you dabble in sigs mosty, as this looks just like a big signature. the background colour is a little strange, considering the green shell that takes up most of the image. it creates a strange and uncomfortable contrast. the fractials seem a little messy with the super clean images of the nintendo characters, and the colours of the fractials just seem a little weak. i think this one could use some more time to develop everything.

i got the bg color from the base of one of bowser's horn/spikes all of the colors were extracted from bowser

the renders are vectors which makes them uberly clear and i was trying to think of a way to blend them more, blurring wasnt doing much

well the colours work for bowser, but not the rest of the characters. they are far too clean for brushing to be effective at blending them together or apart. good effort, but some different techniques would have worked better i think.

I agree with undertone, that fractal brushing is really out of place, buuuuuut good for you for trying a large piece. I think I'll just make a simple sig to identify myself by and then just do larger pieces from now on, and i think others should perhaps join me.

Nice you are trying some Lp, i agree with undertone, the clean bg color goes nice with browser but not with the res keep up the work

it might actually be better with out all the brushes. try fading the other images with a layer mask instead.