» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Fox

Default Fox

here it is, fox from that one game for the n64, tell me what you think

the render has been brushed over too much i think, as its really really messy and hard to see.
    i like the background and the work you did on it, looks very nice that way, just fix up the work you did on that render.

what do you mean? i hardly did that much to the render, i have on layer smudged on color dodge and thats the only MAJOR thing that is covering it

My eye really wants to focus on fox's face but there's that brushing there, however dodgy it is. I'd say just erase it around his head.

Don't set the fox itself to Dodge.. Erase around the edges of the render or place the brushing on top of it and erase the brushing on the render to get it to blend in without having so much covering it up.. Also, if you still want the render to act like it's still in dodge mode, duplicate the render layer, blur to about.. eh.. 3ish..? then set that layer to Dodge..

Hope that helps..

the render has been smugded to much, and smugde the render set it on color dogde, but then make another render layer visible and then blend that in. We can the se render.