» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Second try at a sig

I have a hard time creating a darker color under the reds.... any suggestions?

Also, any suggestions on blending the Image in it? I am using CS3 btw.

your bg's look very brushy, try not only to create brush bg's. make the hands stand out more and, i dont think the colors fit keep up work. Text need work too.

I wouldn't try to blend your stuff, that just makes stuff look weird (ghost hands?). just make it fit with the background. try to avoid overusing layer styles too.

The thing which stumbles me is why bother with signatures? because from what it looks like, you're learning how to make signatures.. which is fine, sure, but then arn't you limiting yourself a little? because immediately when you think of signatures you think, renders, small, brushing (more than likely those which arn't your own, except due to the current trend of things it's the opposite but then that too is "signature" thinking) by following that you're only closing your mind by thinking along those terms when you think of art you think of beauty, sometimes not but meaning.. and let's be honest who cares if a signature has meaning it's a little thing that goes at the end of a post which signifies you.. to show people who posted.

First off i'd suggest just learning techniques in photoshop, just so you know how to do things, just do every tutorial you can think of, better to do one's that are interesting www.good-tutorials.com this is now your god, obey it.. haha and then go back to making signatures..

you don't have to, it's only a suggestion but atleast i gave you the choice
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

I see where you are going with that... I made quite a few backgrounds following tutorials on here.... I just don't want to post all of them because they are large... you can find them here

www.freewebs.com/jrussell215/desktop.htm