> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok my 3rd sig!!

Ok peeps i know its a lil soon but i have been workin on it for at least an hour in a half. again ANY criticism is fine. oh yea 1 thing, ive been a lil IFFY about the border but i just took my chances anyways. if u can tell me what u think i should have done i will appreciate it AS ALWAYS. here it is....

ok ok, i redid it this time this is the best I can do.please comment.
    OK NOW MY NAME IS FIXED! JEEZE!lol

alright guys i swear this is my last time. here it is.

i think it is pretty good, the border looks fine, the text fits pretty good, the only thing i would work on is making the render blend in a little better, i like the brushing also

7/10

the Color is nice i like it.....like Toggles said "work on is making the render blend in a little better"...i like the BG also...just fix the render itself...then it would look better.

u know what man, i swear i spent most of my time tryin to get that thing to blend really good. but i just couldnt get it to go man, so i just left it like that. plus the only thing that i had tried that made it better then that, seemed like the guy had no damn head. so....idk thanks for the post though.

border is fine, text is nice. a couple things. brushign is nice, but i think you over-did it a tad. render. . .ok, nice render, a couple things, blend it more please! also make him behind the border, and move the text up so its not over the border. if you want you can make the side and top of the render over the border and just teh bottom behind to add depth. very nice for a 3rd sig. 6.5/10
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Try umm...."Soft Light"....its nice if it isnt to DARK of a sig....

Ok. First things first, you spelled your name wrong. <_<
    Secondly, for the blending of the image, try putting it on Luminosity and make sure it&#39;s below the color balance layer. Put the render behind the border as was mentioned by Illegal. Maybe try moving the render over more so there isn&#39;t as much open space in the middle.

OMG&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; i feel like a dumbass, who the hell spells their name wrong&#33;?&#33;? wtf, i need sleep&#33; wow, im givin up for a few days. lol. thanks for the tip hxc im still very much a noob.

the render is very strange and hard to see

btw where did you spell your name wrong? U-n-s-p-o-k-e-n on the first +second...

eh, i had it mispelled on the second one before i fixed it up. but man im tellin u the render i swear i tried soo many things. so i just went with luminosity and dimmed the brightness and contrast, if i dimmed it anymore the head would be completely transparent. i would have a headless render. so.....idk i think i just messed up on that one. im not used to blending just yet. plus the only blending ive really ever done is with dark bg&#39;s.