» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Transformer Sigs

Well Here Are Two Sigs I Made After Seeing The Transformers Movie. Any Improvements Please Tell Me. And If You Know A Good Tut I Should Look Over Please Post. I'm Trying To Get WAY Better So I need All The Help I Can Get. Well Here They Are.

:Latest:
    :Favorite:

The second one is kinda hard on the eyes and the text isn't working imo. The first is alright but could use some blending. Try some of the sig tuts on these forums.
    Latest:

Fav:

hmm.. i think the second one is better than the first one because the background fits the render better. transformers are angular, so it doesnt fit to have a plain smooth background.

that said, the second one needs to stand out more, to be more crisp. the render needs to stand out heaps more, its too small and to .. for lack of a better word, blended into the background.
    these renders are ones good for using c4d's because they fit well and compliment the render. i havent had much of a look around the tutorials section of this site, but im sure theres a good c4d tut somewhere

the text on both signatures need work. they arent in context with the theme of the signature.
    .>current

I just have to say, that these would look amazing if you didn't use brushing, and rather used filters and tools to make your own background. And also you cant forget somewhat blend the render with the background.
    Favorite:

Latest: