» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default New Clint Eastwood Sig...

Hey I'm back. Ive been thinking to myself recently, there isnt much point in me posting a lot here unless I start to get a lot better at my sigs and stuff, Ive really become crap at working on a small scale and college has kinda messed me up in terms of my graphics style.

Hopefully you lot will think this is better than my last, I'm going to keep on practising on these cuz its doing my head in that I cant get a good sig now...and you guys have such good ones compared to mine.

Give me harsh critisicm cuz I really want to improve my sigs

Looks alright except for the cutout job. There's some white around the gun that shouldn't be there.
    Latest:

Fav:

Nice grunge pop out sig. For a popout, it's a bit big. Should've cropped it slightly. Like the way the render blends in well and the grunge BG. ALso, get rid of the bright side on the right. Keep it the same as the BG and to add lighting, use a soft brush. Text also needs improvement.

Thanks for the feedback, Ive just made some improvements, and I'll keep this advice in mind. Im going to thoroughly study more sig tuts now...