» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neglected

Question

well i wanted to do a render sig with grunge in, here it is!

nice man, i like it, esp the text thats awesome. what font is that btw?

Base 02

glad you like it, i did another version where i messed up the edges but becasue the edges dont match the forums, it doesnt look good

naah i think u can do much better db but still nice

(7.1/10)

would people stop rating me on the fact that i can do better : rate the sig, NOT me

i think you can do better, nah jk. its ok, but grunge and 3d renders just dont mix :-( i couldnt even tell it was a render at first. and that looks like a grunge bg you made a while back. teh grunge is good, the weak link is the render :-( i give it 6.5/10 based on YOUR SIG!
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

stop basing things on my work! if a total newby had dun that u wudve probably given like 9/10 - dont base it on the person base it on the sig

and for your information its not a render, its a 3 brushes combined

and i wanted to see wat a grunge/render sig would look like that is why it is "neglected" cause the render has been left alone and over time it has gona horrible - the grunge

i like making my sigs tell stories

yea thats nice, but did you read my stuff? i rated it on the SIG not on you, if a complete newb came in with that, i would've said "very good for a first sig" but i still would've rated it the same. btw dont take it harshly, im a tough rater. the highest i've ever rated soemthing is 8.5/10 and that was one of twans masterpieces or something.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Originally posted by Illegalx17+Mar 18 2005, 03:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Illegalx17 &#064; Mar 18 2005, 03:21 PM)</div>
    i think you can do better, nah jk.* its ok, but grunge and 3d renders just dont mix :-( i couldnt even tell it was a render at first.* and that looks like a grunge bg you made a while back. teh grunge is good, the weak link is the render :-(* i give it 6.5/10 based on YOUR SIG&#33;
    [snapback]20233[/snapback]
    [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Illegalx17
    @Mar 18 2005, 03:29 PM
    yea thats nice, but did you read my stuff? i rated it on the SIG not on you, if a complete newb came in with that, i would&#39;ve said "very good for a first sig" but i still would&#39;ve rated it the same.* btw dont take it harshly, im a tough rater.* the highest i&#39;ve ever rated soemthing is 8.5/10 and that was one of twans masterpieces or something.
    [snapback]20242[/snapback]
    sorry, i thought you were comparing my current sig to that sig when you said "YOUR SIG&#33;" sorry, and i do understand why its bad but im jsut getting annoyed how people like 2-intenze come along and if someone like twan or crofty has posted a not-so-good sig they go "thats awful - you can do better" whereas they go to sumone who has joined and its like their third sig and they say like "ONG&#33;&#33;&#33;111&#33;&#33;1 thats soooo good&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;" when its a sig of equal/worse quality

yea i know, that pisses me off too, but theres nothin you can do about those people. hahaha i liked your amazed leet talk there :P
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you