> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Where next

Default Where next

I've made this so far but im not that good so im asking you what do I do next
    see I look at other sigs
    e.g.
    Credit to Nightfire.
    and I just dont know what to do. Just look at it his is mad. I've been looking at mine for a bout 20 mins and I can't think of a single thing to do. Do I add some thing ? Do I change something ? Do I make some thing compltely different ?
    I dont want mine exactly like nightfire's plus it would take a lot more work just anyone got any sujjestions of what to do next ?

P.S. If this is in the wrong place can you tell me where to put it or could an admin move it

Think of a way you can blend the render into the background.
    Latest:

Fav:

Well Nightfire has pretty unique style which I've not yet been able to come close to duplicating, so I'd recommend trying some of daemon's tuts on this site for a good introduction into blending your renders into your backgrounds and using some cool effects.

well first of all, there is no "okay, now you need to learn -this- to get one step closer to nightfire's sig." he's been making sigs for as long as I've known and before then too - it just takes experience. one thing you do need to know that it looks like nightfire did, is that apply image/splatter brush/clipping mask thing but that only looks good if you know what you're doing. i'm sure there's a tutorial on it somewhere, i'll find it for you.

I recently tried doin the same thing lol, I wanna make sigs liek nightfire as well. Basically the only way i come a tad bit close is by adding a couple cliping masks splatter brushes, a tad bit of smudging in teh BG and some otehr stuff. but pretty much everything Jsoosiah suggested.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

ok thx ill give it a go

i too loves nigtfires sig's, but its not just something you "Just" do. I have seen some og nightfires beginning sigs they werent awsome either, keep practise try new things and it will come to you as it came to me Good luck

I did a bit more on mine I added bit of text did some blurring and splattering and thing like that here's what I got.

Btw I never really said I wanted mine to look like nightfire's I was just asking what can I do to mine cos when I start a sig I get a render put it in play around with it some effects lighting and so on but with this one I just got to a point where I couldn't think of anything else to do with out going into gradient maps (which I normally do last). I got the answer of jsoosiah.
    So ive splatter blured and heres what I got.
    Last edited by Drolaw; 07-23-2007 at 08:27 AM.

Bit too dark. Lighten up the render just a tad.
    Latest:

Fav: