» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FMA Sig

Default FMA Sig

I made this sig for a friend on another forum please comment cause on my death note sig topic no one commented

:Latest:
    :Favorite:

I;m sry nobody commented I'll comment now...

Anyways the lighting seems to be a bit off. The right side is goo but the left side seem to be suffering. The text is wonderful amazing job on that and I am very impressed with that because text is hard. The bg isn't bad but it could use more detail and depth, I would also try working on bledning your renders a bti more. It seems like in this sigg you blended by outlining it in white lol.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

I think its alright but why are there red bits over the render ?

Just about everything papa said plus ur render looks smooshed in a way, or it just seems that way. Could use a tad more contrast as well.
    Latest:

Fav:

@Drolaw: Thats just the render can't do much about it
    @Papa: . Thanks for your comment on the text. This may be my best text usage ever. I'm gonna try to fix up the left side cause I'm starting to see what you mean. Not sure how much more I can blend or how I could but I'll try
    @:Scarface04 I can't contrast it any more because If I did the whole sig will become way too bright because around the render this white light type stuff comes out when I contrast and throws it off but i'll try something. Also not sure what you mean by smooshed it might just seem that way but I'm not sure

scar and papa said everything there was to say the render looks very squashed remember to hold Shift while re-size

I've never held shift when re-sizing it what does it do?

Edit: Ok I looked at the render then my sig and see what you guyz mean by it being squashed. I can't fix it though cause the whole sig was based on that size and I got a few layers on the PSD that if I rezised it the sig would look weird

Edit: Errr..... I royally screwed up the render I just resized it using shift and this is what I got T_T

Last edited by Trikato; 07-23-2007 at 07:56 AM.

okay shift makes the render perfect re-sized so it wont be squashed, makes the x and y axe the same.
    btw after a statement with no comments on your sigs, go out and comment others too.

I don't really comment others cause I don't do well enough to be helping other people by commenting theirs but you make a good point

Also I'm remaking the sig from scratch and this time the render isn't smooshed

even though you cant help em tell them that they did a good or bad job i mean dont say "IT Sucks" just say what you like and what you dislike