» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Hey Guys

Hey, as you can see I'm new here. Ran across the site on good-tutorials and the community seems nice enough! So, I have only had friends tell me how good my stuff was but no one with really any experience has helped me out.

1 - Electric Storm.
    2 - Blue Rock.
    3 - Real-ish Sun.
    4 - Some a little different.
    5 - Hurricane Of My House.
    6 - Eye Of The Storm.
    7 - My Own Little World

Alright...I re-formatted my computer, and I didn't save my signatures. The above ones are pretty much all backgrounds...So sorry about that. Thanks.

links don't work....

Right...I feel pretty stupid, haha.

How about this? I made everything on the site, except the banner from DeviantArt...I am aware the Shout! link does not work, and I am aware it isn't even a link at all...I don't really care because I am redoing the whole thing anyway! Wee!

Sorry about having to put up all of the pictures...Those were just the ones on my site.

pretty good man, i like them, you have skills bro, make a few tuts man, help this place out.

I suggest you host your images on ImgHst, I allow unlimited bandwith =).

You made some great looking abstracts, nice job! The layout is great too, although I suggest you turn off the anti-alias on the 'Nathan' text, looks blurry.

Some really nice pieces of art there. Good job =). If you want more individual critique, I suggest you individually post images seperatly =).

Thanks a lot guys. I have made 2 tutorials, I'll work on finding them. I forgot how I made most of the abstracts, but I think the 2 that I have should pass. I wasn't much looking for specific criqueing, but thanks anyway! And a lot of thanks about the site, I really like it so far.

I'll definately look into the image host. The site rocks.

I just got University Of Illinois's paintball club site up. I think it looks pretty good, and except for the hosting I am pretty sure I want to keep it the way it is ...Here it is, I am not sure if it will work at all though...

Oh on your homepage, i have a good idea for the "3 boxes" that you need space to fill

Box 1. News scrolling or just there
    Box 2. Shout might look nice, idk though...
    Box 3. Affilates scrolling like a marquee... that would look really cool if you ask me. Just here to help.

Btw... My favorite pic of yours is that sun on there. It looks really, Really in depth... Gj
    Oblivion

Yea, I'm liking the sun, too. I like the one with the planet and the sun a little better though, I regret making it so small.

Thanks for the ideas on the top 3 boxes, thats some good stuff. I am currently working on a new layout though, I'll get it hosted and make a new thread for it.