> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: immortals sig!

hey heres the sig i made with the abstract bg i made earlier. plz tell me what you guys think. tried to break outta the box a li'l bit with the irregular border . tell me what you think plz!

If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

It looks pretty nice, I'd just lower the bevel on the border a bit. maybe put it down to 2.

looks nice maybe is ur BG a bit too plain but im not sure and i dont like the blending of the Immortal-text but overall nice job

(7.6/10)

The only problem with this would be, there are so many brushes and tech border is too thich that you can hardly see the render. You need to give more space for render.

6.5/10 Keep trying!

Need some more blending dude. Good try though..always try to blend things together. Good try..7.2/10

render? what render? this is all brushes.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Wow, you made that background with brushes? Very good job!! The bevel on the border is totally out of place, it needs to be more clean cut and sharp like the rest of the sig. I would keep the size at 1 or 2. I also think the opacity of the tech brushing needs to be toned down a bit IMO. Overall, good job, I like where you are going with this.

thanx, yea i should tone down the opac on the tech prolly, and i didnt think about the bevel on the border. i'll change that. yea that bg is all brushing, i use a ton of brushes, including my own custom ones i make with my own renders/fractals :P. thats why i cant really make hte "render" more visible lol. well i guess i'll work on it. plz keep the comments comin.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

I think thats everything.. if u make all the suggestion others made it should look really good...! B)
    Keep honking. I'm reloading.

Originally posted by cold catalyst+Mar 19 2005, 12:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cold catalyst &#064; Mar 19 2005, 12:43 PM)</div>
    The only problem with this would be, there are so many brushes and tech border is too thich that you can hardly see the render. You need to give more space for render.

6.5/10 Keep trying&#33;
    [snapback]20941[/snapback]
    [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-bigfatguy6969
    @Mar 19 2005, 01:13 PM
    Need some more blending dude. Good try though..always try to blend things together. Good try..7.2/10
    [snapback]20951[/snapback]
    im still waiting for a reply from these people. from cold: i dont have a render?? should i still tone down some of the stuff? and bfg: what exactly do you mean by "blend things together?"
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you