» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: two more!

ok well heres 2 that i cant make up my mind about on using. first attempt at a tech border. its plain but its my first time tryin so... please comment and help me decide or leave some tips. thnx

2nd one says my instinct :P (never trust it but do now :P) nice job but i dont like the text

(7.3/10)

the first is the best, its like a 60s/70s style (wait a minute.. how would i know im 13.. ) but yeah, the text does let it down

damn it, i just rememberd. i forgot to put a blur on the renders, they are lookin a lil noisy.err

ok ive gone and fixed em up, how bout now? if u dont like either then put urself in the position to where it was IF U HAD TO CHOOSE, which would it be.
    i added another brush in the mix for the first one, and of course changed the text for both.

oh yea i also moved the render around in the first one and blurred them both.

I'm actually liking the first 2 best. The renders are awesome, and the simplicity of the border works. The render needs some blending I think though.

i like the first from the last 2 u posted better than others.. but i still think that the text isnt in a good position.. + make a simple border..!
    Keep honking. I'm reloading.

hmmmm......weird, i thought in the first 2 the render looked distorted somehow.maybe its my imagination, idk.... :blink: damn thats it, im not posting anymore till i get this blending thing down. idk why its so hard for me to do, it should be the easiest out of anything to master.