» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9-11

Default 9-11

Its now 6 years after that terrible Day were the World Trade Centers, and all it's visitors was victims for a cruel cruel action.

What was your experience with the whole thing 6 years ago?

I remember turning on tv, see so many confused and sad ppl. How much despair and no hope nowhere. We in Denmark feel with you and cry for you. All i could think about was if my cousin was okay. Since he was on vacation there and they were supposed to visit the WTC one of the days, lucky for them not that fatal day.

Lets all take 2 minutes in silence to honor the victims...

I remember when i'm watching the Tv, first that came out on our mind is that, "the war begins".. ;( And so the war happened.
    People on Tv are crying, don't know what to do. They don't know if their family member w/c is on New york is okay..
    That day, was a painful day.. not just for those who have lost their lives but also those love ones of the people who died...

T.T

Proud Member Of MasterWorks® Family

I was only 7 then.. I don't remember
    Last edited by Deadloader; 09-11-2007 at 10:43 AM.

I remember. Everything had changed that instant.
    It didn't seem real, having grown up being taught that America was safe and yet thousands died that day.
    I'm pretty sure that day really made me decide that I want to be a United States Marine.
    I hope I may make a difference in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by jorrne View Post
    Wow .. that's amazing to think about, 6 years ago i was 11 time man.. time.. not the 9/11 crap i don't have any preferance on who i think did it.. or even anything to do with it.. all i know is people died and that's enough to bring my hope in the world down because either side has no bearing over me and so the act was a sad misjudgement.
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

I remember exactly what was goin on. I was in school... the nurse came in, told us there is horrible traffic in NYC, and that if we had parents in there, they might not make it home.
    Than one by one, we were getting picked up by our parents earlier.
    I think by the end of the day there was like 2 other people.

when I got home, my mom told me... but wouldnt let me watch it on the news or anything
    Fav:

Newest:

We didn't do much all that day at school, and since I went to a private school at the time, we prayed alot.

Quote Originally Posted by jorrne View Post
    I was too, but I do remember turning on the tv, and all that was on the news was the towers falling down. And then I turned off the tv, because I didn't think much of it. I was only in 2nd grade, and I'd actually never even heard of the world trade center before. To me, it was just another "oh no, people die" kind of thing, like earthquakes. I didn't really grasp the whole idea of how huge and tragic the attacks were until more recently.

i was 9 back then. i was living in manhattan at the time, and a teacher ran in and was crying. i was clueless. then we turned on the news at school and i realized what had happened.

I didn't know about it until 2 days after it happened. My parents told me it was the twin towers..