Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default K A T E - B E C K I N S A L E

C&C plz

damn smudge tool made me mess up on her face a little bit
    -Latest-

-Fave-

not as cool as the other ones, or as good, couldve used some pen tool and line graph effect on her to blend her hand and the side that wasnt already blended slightly by the light, wouldve looked cooler, but still 7.5/10
    PS do you always make chick sigs? =PP
    :Latest:

:Favorite:

no i made 2 spider-man and 2 halo sigs =/
    thx for c&c, but i really have no idea how to use the pen tool
    but the reason i like this sig is b/c i finally figured out how to make a smoky like effect with C4D's and clipping masks =]
    -Latest-

-Fave-

rofl... i have no pen tool or clipping masks or half the effects that CS has =P feel lucky, but yeah i can understand figuring out something always helps =PP

lol if i was you i would just hit up isohunt.com and download CS2 cracked version, that way your not getting the newest so Microsoft wont care ;P
    -Latest-

-Fave-

I don't illegally download... my dad WORKS for microsoft thank you very much =P... and stealing programs is fag, imagine if you made a humongous art piece in GFX and it got ripped, how would you feel? lol... it ruins the economy, so yeah.. thanks for the offer

lol i spent, i think, was around $500-$600 for CS2 about the time it got released (not sure on the price b/c my dad was the one that actually went out and bought it) but it was pretty damn expensive, if i didnt buy it then i would have eventually downloaded it. One person cant hurt the economy more than it already has by the thousands of others ;/
    -Latest-

-Fave-