So... I see, ant maybe you saw it to that I like minimalistic works sometimes so this time I tried really use only few things.. this time I used only: pencil, one brush, lines, girl photo, text, and one little effect about her shining... also you can see 3 colors: black white and red...
I think its not much...
was hard to get idea how to do with this, also was hard to full the bg becouse I have only girl in black bg, not much colors, only darkness... so I needed creat colors from nothing i think, but i thought that I dont need colors, also tried to creat something that saying "do you think darkness?", dunno do I really did this, but I hope "darkness?" and skull show something that you can think about... with this minimalistic signature(also its small sized as you can see) I want to creat and show not just look of the sig, but also some that you can think about... so... am I did this? you will say that... but for me.. i like it, now please comment it...
Thank you for listening and for your comment, I really want some comments about it...