> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: My sigs

Default My sigs

I've had Photoshop for only a few days, so please don't flame the thread.

right well i know u have only had it for a few days but im gonna be quite blunt. U wont get anywhere if im soft on u.
    Right the first one not very good. There is nothing in the background the render is not blended in and the text is a bit too big. I would say for a start smudge the render a bit and maybe put a C4 in.
    Second looks like you haven't done anything to it just put a C4 (or render I can't tell) and the text is way to big.
    Third same as the second
    The last one is chopped up too much I can hardly see the render. You could try and bring it too the front and motion blur the stuff that is left. Yet again the text is a big issue. The text should stand out too much. It should be like a front cover of a book. Say whatever needs to be said and be good to look at if you wanted to. It shouldn't be in the way .

text is a very big issue, its too choppy, and too large, also it should prolly blend a little bit
    I can't really say anything much different then drolaw did i suppose, but you dont always need c4d, i make designs without c4d images,
    what i suggest you do is take a few tutorials around here, maybe in background and signature tutorials to figure out how to get the image working well, you may not be able to do all the tutorials if you dont have some of the latest versions of photoshop (like me hahahah i have elements 3.0, i think i can only take like 2 or three full tuts on here)

better than mine on my first day ^^
    :Latest:

:Favorite:

well, like what is stated above, your text is to dull and big and its just out of place.
    The sig designs there is nothing to them except you placing a c4d in there or a render.
    I would REALLY try looking at some tut's here on the section to get yourself moving
    along with photoshop. it will really help