> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hulk

Just working on this now... I know with some tweeking it can look alot better.

haha, i've never seen that animated effect on a sig before but you should have done more frames with it !

btw nice sig.. i like the colours 8.3/10

well although ive never seen it before, i can tell its from a tut (not thats theres anything wrong with using a tut) but its an interesting sig to put it in, i dont think it works plus i dont like the bg with the vertical lines and i cant make out whats to the left of his head, i think you couldve got a better render and maybe thought of a better aniamtion - maybe an earthquake effect (since he can create earthquakes), jsut my opinions - i hope they help

db

well i'm sure there is a tut out there for it but its so simple why would i need one.

The vertical lines he's talking about say HULK dont they?

As far as the animation, id make the expansion bigger and slow the delay between end and restart. Other than that its lookin real good. I'd expect nothing less from you.
    I really wanna know how you do that multicolour effect on your other two sigs though.

i dont like the animation, and its not much of a sig. its a render with some brushing, but the sad thing is the part of this that i dont like is the brushign i think you could've done better, and the animation is a cool effect, but not very visually appealing.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Originally posted by tabloid+Mar 21 2005, 09:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tabloid &#064; Mar 21 2005, 09:52 PM)</div>
    The vertical lines he&#39;s talking about say HULK dont they?

[snapback]21894[/snapback]
    [/b]
    they do?&#33;? i cant see it...

<!--QuoteBegin-Illegalx17
    @Mar 21 2005, 09:53 PM
    i think you could&#39;ve done better, and the animation is a cool effect, but not very visually appealing.
    [snapback]21895[/snapback]
    that is a very good point, beacuse its very ahrd to look at - it hurts my eyes alot, if you do use it as a sig then i would suggest just using the non animated one

Here&#39;s the render i used

Render

Yeah it says the HULK.. sometimes work or art isn&#39;t suppose to be so obvious...
    thats why I dont try very hard to make the text readable.

As for brush work i dont think there is any brush work in it... i&#39;d have to check my layers but i&#39;m sure there&#39;s none. Didn&#39;t know everything I post should have brush work in it, i&#39;ll keep that in mind for my next one.

no, no brushes is ok, my only problem is when its nothing but a render&#33; thats exactly what you did, i thought that the little white dots and the lines were brushes, but now i know they are not. ok then i give it a 3/10 because it has a slight amount of visual appeal, but all it is is a render :huh:
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

I kinda want to like it but i dont im afraid. Definately one to keep in the archives though.

6/10