No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Hey, i just saw the movie constantine, it was AWESOME!!! i loved it, there were some parts where it could've been better. my question is, does anyone know what the words he says are? he has like this latin incantation or something and it sounds awesome but i couldnt remember the words i have some ideas for awesome sigs from that, but on one i'm gonna have to wait till the dvd comes out.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

I'm sorry, I can't help you with the quote. You may have to look on some movie dialog sites or something.

The movie was pretty good though. They had many great ideas - although I feel it was very unstructured. It seems like if the storyline flowed better, the movie would have been amazing. I'd say like 8/10.

yea there were some parts where i thought that it just sucked horrible. continuity wasnt that good either. i liked it tho. they should've spent more time explaining some parts tho. i wouldve liked a tad more action too. my idea for a sig is when he slits his wrists and he sits down it pans down and shows the puddle of blood and the broken glass, then it shows his watch ticking. i wanna get that shot RIGHT there where theres the blood and glass and the watch. then have a sig with it that says "time is running out. . ."
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you