> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two sigs

Threw something together this morning before school since I was bored.

First one in Rabieshund style (sorry, couldn't resist). :P

And them my first car sig.
    Pretty simpel, but I like it, don't really know why. :lol: Maybe the text could be better though..

Both could of course have been better, but what the heck. Orka, as we say in Sweden. :P

Comments?

The first one is sure your style.. and it looks pretty good. But i think the other ones you did are a lot better than this.. it's too bright in the middle for your style..
    Now about the second one, sorry but i dont really like it.. I like the car though :P
    I know u can do better than that..
    Keep honking. I'm reloading.

what's Orka mean? It reminds me of a whale...an orca..
    I like the first sig, despite it being too bright for a typical Rabieshund siggy. The second one is just too bright in general, it hurts my eyes. I don't like Carrera's that much either :P boo porsche.

What font did you use in the first one?

i like the first sig, who is that? the second is nice, but a li'l simple, tho i dolike the blending on the car.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Haha, I know, I kinda rushed when I made them. It was before school this morning, so I didn't have much time. ^^;;
    The first one is a bit too bright in the middle, yeah. Wanted the hands to be visible, but I guess I overdid it. o.O I think I used Scriptina for the text.
    The second one was pretty experimental (I like to experiment :P). Just a car and white bg. Maybe too bright yeah..

Orka means that you can't be bothered to do something, sort of.. :P Just something swedish youngsters say.
    And I promise, better stuff next time.

Edit:

weasel: That is/was hide from X-Japan. I think the pic is cool, so I used it.

where do you get all these pictures - are you like the biggest fan of scary movies or do you know sum1 who is?

anyway, i think the first is kinda plain, you need to add some more interesting stuff to make it really good but it could be easily improved, then the second is very plain and i dont really like the color.. and sadly i dont think you could cahnge that to amke it any better

I use google quite alot. I sometimes watches horror movies, and then I often get ideas. The Ju-On and Ringu sigs was just simple google searches, and then edited of course.

"it could be easily improved"

Orka. xP
    Nah, I'll just bump these and get started on something new.

lol wat kinda stuff u search for in google?

dood speaking of scary movies i just saw the ring 2!! well actually it wasnt that scary, i was dissapointed. :-( i am gonna make some sigs with samara tho. i also saw constantine and there were some AWESOME things to make sigs with :oints at sig::
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Sometimes just "the grudge" or "ringu" or another movie. Some japanese rockbands, like Dir en Grey and and Gazette, have pretty wicked photos too.