Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Cool Assasin's Creed BEST SIG!

(my Favorite)

(2nd option)

Rate/Command please

Surie,

I dont like this sig sorry, the bg is just some brushed stars and 3 other creed men, and the main focal creed isnt blended. just not my cup of tea sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    I dont like this sig sorry, the bg is just some brushed stars and 3 other creed men, and the main focal creed isnt blended. just not my cup of tea sorry
    i normally don't like to call people out but it will be more porductive daemon if you point out how she can fix the sig.

Onto the sig. I would try to blend it into the Bg a bit. THis will amake the sig flow better.
    As far as the multiple renders go it is usually not a good thing however if you were to turn them into Clipping masks it would work a lot better and add a lot to the bg.
    It also might benifit the Bg if you blur it a bit in some places specifically around the render. This will give more importance to the focal [the render].

Finally the text. As i always say, use default fonts. They work better than any downloadable font most of teh time and flow more with the sig. Hoever you did do a great job keeping the text small so it dowsn't overpower the sig.

Nice job on teh border, and the bg.
    I think this is an interesting way to work with an assasins creecd render, you never see assasins creed right next to some stars or anything..It's very unique. Nice job.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

Yearh pappa your right sorry surie. It was not good enought from my side:/
    I would like if your instead of just slpapping the render on as a bg and brush stars, would take the time to make a detailed bg, would make the sig better. many way to be doing this. You can find some other pictures play with blending mode, and also play with the filters. i must admit im not fond of this bg. i say remove the other creed renders and then, work out from that fuzzy gray you have there.

I made an assassins creed sig and this is what it looks like:

See, the render looks like its blended into the bg. Just an example of what there talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by paparoksguitar View Post
    i normally don't like to call people out but it will be more porductive daemon if you point out how she can fix the sig.

Onto the sig. I would try to blend it into the Bg a bit. THis will amake the sig flow better.
    As far as the multiple renders go it is usually not a good thing however if you were to turn them into Clipping masks it would work a lot better and add a lot to the bg.
    It also might benifit the Bg if you blur it a bit in some places specifically around the render. This will give more importance to the focal [the render].

Finally the text. As i always say, use default fonts. They work better than any downloadable font most of teh time and flow more with the sig. Hoever you did do a great job keeping the text small so it dowsn't overpower the sig.

Nice job on teh border, and the bg.
    I think this is an interesting way to work with an assasins creecd render, you never see assasins creed right next to some stars or anything..It's very unique. Nice job.
    Thnx for the advice, also Daemon thank you for command and .CHeIIvIIicAL. thnx for the example