> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: My Signatures

Default My Signatures

Hi im new here so i thought id show u some of my signatures..
    C&C is appreciated

Most of the signatures themselves are really great but I think you need to work more on the text in each of them. The text on numbers 1 & 4 are fine, but on the others, you should think about using smaller text or blending it into the piece more. It stands out too much and detracts from the good work you have done on the background, effects and render.

The text should feel like it's a part of the signature, not pasted on top of it.

Still, really good work! The abstract one is amazing and number 8 is a favourite of mine.

Thanks...i Know i have problems with text...thats the thing that im striving to improve.
    Thanks for ur c&c

I agree, work on your text, follow AliceSuttle's advice also work on your lighting, some sigs don't really have it.. try have a clearer focal on some sigs. For example: sig.12... No way I could see what that was :P gj otherwise ! !
    [
    -
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by AliceSuttle View Post
    Most of the signatures themselves are really great but I think you need to work more on the text in each of them. The text on numbers 1 & 4 are fine, but on the others, you should think about using smaller text or blending it into the piece more. It stands out too much and detracts from the good work you have done on the background, effects and render.

The text should feel like it's a part of the signature, not pasted on top of it.

Still, really good work! The abstract one is amazing and number 8 is a favourite of mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshiine View Post
    I agree, work on your text, follow AliceSuttle's advice also work on your lighting, some sigs don't really have it.. try have a clearer focal on some sigs. For example: sig.12... No way I could see what that was :P gj otherwise ! !
    I dont want to write the same things as they did i agree on what they say you have some solid sigs in there. but the text is off in almost everyone, try to stick to default fonts. and dont make the text to big.

okay thanks for ur suggestions...