» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: scig

Default scig

got a new signature for u all:

it's been a while since I've made a sig lol...

What do you think? Keep the one I have now or use this one?

Not bad imo, but the c4d really covering the render. I'd erase c4d about the render

Quote Originally Posted by Garis View Post
    Not bad imo, but the c4d really covering the render. I'd erase c4d about the render
    Agreed with what he said.
    Next time try making your render a bit more porportionate. Right now it's taking up like 90% of the signature and it's really hard to make a BG in such a small area.

The plus side though is you have some really really good blending going on here.

Border- I would completly get rid of the border and change it. Borders are made to separate the sig from everything else. If you have the border being overlapped by the sig, then it's purpose is defeated and ultimatly has no right being there.
    With borders I always suggest 100% opacity white or black borders. You can do cinema you can do regular whatever works, just don't have it overlapped.

The might make a very cool black and white sig. If you made it black and white and then add some glowing colorful ball-like orbs things it'd look hot.

If you need help with adding the glowy things you can talk to me on AIM or MSN. It's in my profile.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

Quote Originally Posted by paparoksguitar View Post
    Agreed with what he said.
    Next time try making your render a bit more porportionate. Right now it's taking up like 90% of the signature and it's really hard to make a BG in such a small area.

The plus side though is you have some really really good blending going on here.

Border- I would completly get rid of the border and change it. Borders are made to separate the sig from everything else. If you have the border being overlapped by the sig, then it's purpose is defeated and ultimatly has no right being there.
    With borders I always suggest 100% opacity white or black borders. You can do cinema you can do regular whatever works, just don't have it overlapped.

The might make a very cool black and white sig. If you made it black and white and then add some glowing colorful ball-like orbs things it'd look hot.

If you need help with adding the glowy things you can talk to me on AIM or MSN. It's in my profile.
    I can see what you mean about the border. I guess I didn't notice it when I was making the thing XD

Though, I liked the fact my render was so big. I thought it made it blend in better. The "C4D" render looks like foreign text to me which I thought was neat.