» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: crew sig

i got bored and thought i would amke a sig for the crew im in (PbP) all those in the clan are welcome to use it until someone makes a better one

here I come to save the daaaay. lol

Well, its not MY crew, but its a good sig lol.
    I like it, looks nice and cut up, I need better scratch brushes I think. I love the abstract underneath it too and unfortunately I cant find the thread you posted it under, so Ill do my commenting here lol
    It looks to me kind of like a hazy sky scene with the sun in the top left corner. I love the brushing you did a great job and the text is just big enough to read but not so big that it takes away attention from the design. Well done on both.

oh thanks, i didnt psot the secodn one in the forums but a version of it (different colors) is entitled *2* new abstracts (or sth like that)

meh, the crew one is ok a little repetative, i can see like one cross-hatch style brush used a lot in the middle, then two scratch brushes and some grunge near the outside. not bad, but not the best grunge/scratch i've seen :P. as for your abstract, i donno, its just kinda like. . .hard to see. i wanna see more of that great bg but its kinda too dull, try bumpin up the contrast/brightness maybe?
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

jsut go look on the psot that they first was posted on - they have more color to them and on that grunge its about 10 brushes...