» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Nintendo DS

Has anyone here gotten this system yet? I really am excited to get this system since there has not yet been a system that has came out by Nintendo that I do not like. The main reason that I like this system so much is because of the fact that one of the screens has 64 bit graphics which is a major improvement to all handheld systems.

If you are going to get this system, what color would you get it in. I was reading that Nintendo is going to release another color which is black. I personally like silver though. Anyways, if you are going to get this system, what color would you want to get for it, and what games would you buy for it?

Yeah I have a DS... talk about amazing!

ive seen it, it looks cool but id much rather get the sony psp when it comes out

I personally don't want the PSP, just because of the horrible battery life it has. If PSP had better battery life, I would probably get it.

The Nintendo DS (at least I think) has more plans in the future then the PSP does. I also like the Nintendo DS more, because I'm just a Nintendo Person.

I do agree that there were some qualities that were bad about the Nintendo DS, but I can still live with them.

I might get the PSP, but I would prefer DS. Just because of Nintendo's strong background. Plus, those tiny little cartridges are cute... :huh: I mean. MANLY! They are manly... Lol. :lol:

I already have a DS anyways, so why go out and buy something else? Seriously. I love the wireless chat feature on DS anyways.

In The Middle Of Life And Death, In The Middle Of Heaven And Hell, In The Town Of My Own, Called...Nibelheim.

Originally posted by SoujiroTheTenken@Jan 13 2005, 02:23 PM
    ive seen it, it looks cool but id much rather get the sony psp when it comes out
    [snapback]1053[/snapback]

it already came out here at my place they even give a free game...Metal Gear Acid the "sequel" to the old MGS