» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: more abstract

yeah, i amde another lol - im really trying to get good at abstract

or

i cant decide which is better - if you hadnt noticed its jsut the text thats different, i dont really want it to stand out those so i like the second..

lol i'm trying to get better with brushing too.. :P Yea i think both are nice but the second one is better.. I dunno if its just me, :blink: but i cant see very clearly the abstract brushing.. try to make it a bit more visible or sth..!
    Keep honking. I'm reloading.

its ment to be that way

its ment to look like the sky at night, but i amde with abstract brushes you see - i like to make stuff with brushes rather than jsut do random things

Then i think its really good for a sky in the night..!
    Good Job!
    Keep honking. I'm reloading.

meh. too plain. again i could do that with about 3 brushes. you really need to work more on abstract brushings, cuz you can make things like this that are ok, but very simple and lack depth. i dont know if just hte sky at night is good enough to make a sig on cuz its not gonna have much depth. you did work nicely with the star brushes tho and i like the two colors. but just too simple for my liking.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

maybe you could find a midway point between too much and too little brushing, but in this case the simple brushing makes it look classy B)

could someone pelase do a tuorial (preferably you illegal since you think you know so much about it) on adding depth to abstract cause everytime i do a sig now, some one (usually illegal) complains that it was done with 3 brushes and it has no depth - i really would liek to improve, so please - write a tut

ok, i've only said that like twice. i know i can be harsh but its just me, plz dont get angry. im kinda like zekayem except nicer :P. depth is really quite hard to explain it, hxc designs explained it once really well but i donno where it is. its just kinda like lookin at it and seeing more than just a 2d sig, you really read into it a lot and theres more the more you look at it. on this sig i guess there is some depth on the right and stuff but the left needs work. argh its just hard to explain.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

meh, its a bit girly :P rofl but not bad, it looks too basic i think but not bad if i said before. but this looks like a 2-minutes made sig if im wrong my conclusion says this sig sux :P i cant see much of the abstract brushing it looks more like kind of stretched clouds :blink: its not really bad but this isnt very good at all

6.3/10

meh, im not too bothered if you think it looks girrly - and illegal, i know that you can be harsh and dont mind that but i only dont mind if people explain why something is bad - i know what depth is but i jsut dont know how to apply it to an abstract sig in the way that i do to a grunge sig