> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: I'm new

Default I'm new

haha first post..I really just joined this site because the site i post at normally doesn't provide enough CC because it's not really a gfx site

well if you've ever heard of MLG then you may know what I'm doin if not ill try to explain so you know the reason I used this symbol; so basically I take requests from teams or people and using their Halo emblem(s) I make tags (haha i know, but its decent practice )

well heres the tag, it was made for a friend...I'm not too good with complicated effects so bear with me

first off thanks for coming to GFXVOID but to get into the vibe of things... My first impression is "TOO BRIGHT!" you really need to tone that white cloud down a few notches. second... Don't continue with the little orb thins till you have a good grasp on them. They are a hood start but that's where t ends. The are in a bad position and there arent enough of them. I like how the background has a grungy, skully look to it. GJ there. there are splotches of something in the cloud on the bottom left and they need to be removed but if you kind of take my advice then it will look stellar. Its a good start but it needs a better finish. Have fun!
    Last edited by zeeveener; 05-15-2008 at 10:48 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes and added a sentence
    It only matters how good it looks not all the operations used to get it.
    Most Recent:

It's not bad, I quite like the ' fairy powder' thing you've going on there . It's a bit too bright but not bad. Don't really like the border but that's your choice. GJ
    --------

--------

Quote Originally Posted by zeeveener View Post
    ... Don't continue with the little orb thins till you have a good grasp on them
    I must disagree with you on that. You should put them into every single one of your sigs it fits into, because if oyu don't use 'em you'll never learn how to properly fit them together.

However the rest of your critique was very nice.

I like this a lot, I really like the fairy dust spots, however there needs to be more of them. I'd say maybe double it and then move it to the left?

Though the shapes are your focal, I think they worked out pretty nicely in the end. Its definitely different from what i typically see however you have a cool style going so you should try to make another sig with an actual render.

nice job though.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

thanks for critiqueing my critique
    Most Recent:

Like the design, cool effects but would say try to brighten around the middle area to make it kinda show like its raidiating a lil more and so you can see some more of the area around the sig.
    Fav:

M-Birds = Godly

you know what i would try is taking that cloud layer, moving it under the logo, duplicating it and putting it over the logo then erase most of the cloud above the logo except for a little bit on the edges making it look like the light is coming around it.
    Most Recent: