» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Xplode

jsut made a new sig thing.. i guess many will not like it cause they think it wil be like 4 brushes, but its about 10 different ones, from about 5 diffeent packs - i wanted it simple and i think it worked - i found a really cool way to make things like this look cooler, i amy share it - i may not

yet again, i probably didnt get enough depth - i tried tho

edit: added border and name (lol)

it looks good, but doesn't seem to fit under "explosions." I think you could have gotten a better result for an explosion theme if you maybe used a few different brushes. It just seems to soft I guess. None the less it looks nice. Good work

Actually it has quite a lot of depth because of the brush (brushes?) that extend out of the left of the big ball of light. The perspective on them makes it look neat. Nice one.

yeah it was ment to look like an exploding thing, exploding at the time - thats why i blurred it quite a bit, and yeah - therea are about 10 (beleive it or not) brushes in there adn the perspective is really cool - thats how i amke brushes, you jsut brush randomly with a brush that ahs texture and then blur edges then add perspec. works a charm(sometimes lol) but i didnt use any of my own on this one

great job deepblue. tthis one came out very nicely, and you did get the depth thing down. btw what was your cool way to make things look cooler?
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

you came across something cool and not going to share it with others?.. you're joking right?

nice work nice blending nice all :P whats the name of the font? i like it!

8.3/10

ok, ok, the cool thing - for explosions and that, if you add a 21pix white dot with airbush on new layer where explosion starts then do a glow - even if you explosion is blue, you could have the glow purpley blue to blend in and it would look kinda multicolored - you gota play aroudn with the setting quite alot tho