Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: my sigs

Default my sigs

here are some of my sigs sence im new i thaught ide show some of my work

lol i made this one off a tut on this site

tell me whatcha think =D

I really love the 2nd last 2. the girl blue sig, and the guy with the 2 revolvers. and i LOVE the text in ur last one dude. also, for your signature now, ur current, that set of eyes, you should work it into ur background more if ur going to have that there. Just a thought. Nice sigs though. I don't like the link one very much though. bad render basically. IMO. nice work though =D

thanks im still pretty new to photoshop well couple months so ya and thanks for telling me how to make my sig better

Yea no probs man. anytime. I don't critique if i don't say how to fix it lol.

last three are great...
    ur depth on the guy wit the two guns looks amazing..
    u got lotsa potential

You are pretty good at depth it looks, like took me a while to learn how to do it :P Would say possibly blend a little more for the bioshock one, love the text though. Overall great start.
    Fav:

M-Birds = Godly

Agreed with the above posts. Your sigs display and excellent amount of depth. Last 2 are best. However i think you should Try and easy up on the blurring. It seems to me you create your backgrounds, blur them add your render in and thats it. I want to have some sharp parts inside the sig, aside from the render. It'd be a bit boring without it.
    On your next sig try and make some effects and parts of the Bg around the render sharp, and then just blur a bit of it for depth.

I think you need to work on your blending. I don't really see any at the moment. Try and overlap part of the BG onto your render, either by smudging it a bit, or erasing your render a tiny bit. I also like do add clipping masks over my render for blending.
    I don't know how Much you know in photoshop so I'm just going to write everything out, it'll be easier for you in the end, you'll have to ask less questions :P

To create a clipping mask do the following:
    1. Create a new layer
    2. Using a 100% opacity brush (i prefer splatter brushes, PM me or MSN me if you need a nice set) and a color you can see easily brush once, the color doesn't matter the splatter will be filled later anyway.
    3. Either add in your render again (a duplicate) on a new layer, or apply your image(Image>apply Image) on a new layer.
    4. Finally while making sure your applied image or render duplicate is on top of the splatter in the layers pallet and in the sig hit:
    CTRL-ALT-G

It should fill the splatter with your render or applied image. Which in turn is called a clipping mask. They are great for blending.

Your coloring on all of these seem pretty good. Your text is alrigth aswell however they are pretty big. even though your pretty advanced when it comes to text I think you should read this:
    Dark Method's Text tutorial

Just try to remember to keep it small, and use default fonts.
    Overall I think your sigs are pretty good you just gotta work on a few things.
    try out a couple tutorials in the Signature tutorials section, it'll help you with your blending and hopefully teach you a couple other cool techniques. I reccomend Mine (of course :P), deamon's and like all of 'em rly. There are some pretty good ones in there.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD