» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: DBZ Sig

Default DBZ Sig

My 2nd sig, please CnC. Enjoy!

Nice coloring! Though IMO, i think they yellowish color to the right might have been better, as more of an orange type a look. Kind of like his hair.
    The text is pretty slick nice job on the text! Though i think t white part of the gradient on the text makes it stand out too much. If it was all a flat purple like the G33 us it would be loads better IMO.

The bg is very cool, it looks like you have the basics down pretty well, and you doing pretty nicely with effects. However i think you should try to blend the render a big more. Like try overlapping the BG a bit or erasing the render on the edges a tiny bit to make the blending better. My favorite way to blend is through clipping masks but i don't think they would work very well in this sig. It seems like they would mess up the feeling of the BG.

Finally the light source is in the wrong spot :P. I know it can be kind of hard to identify but after awhile you'll get the hang of it.
    Currently you have the light source coming from behind him. However if you look at his face the light source should be coming from around the middle of the left hand side of the sig. preferably from the bottom.

I know this because of the shadows. I also know it's coming from the bottom because of the shadow right below the eye brow, showing his eye/region blocking it.

Nice job overall though, you nailed the coloring, and the text is good, work on your blending a bit now.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

Thanks, just one thing, on the text, I put it on Overlay.