» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default It's a.......... something!

Well I'm running out of ideas to base my sigs on so I have this wierd thingy. It not even a very cool wierd. I'm pretty sure it's from samus. Anyway if you have some good renders or themes pm me.
    Tried to work on text.

Should I just put sigs in one thread or keep making new ones?
    .:Some of My Best:.

ok i think you are actually getting better but the bg's are still looking too busy and way to filtered, idk if its too much level and gradients maps or what but it doesnt look right. Althoguh it is getting better i would still like something more lively colored not as in allot of colors and make it a happy sig, but it can be dark and omnious or w/e its written lawl and still have a pretty good coloring. Im feeling this a bit too montone although text looks better than your other sigs, its almost spot on so gj on the text. Overall its a good work just the coloring is the issue for me and maybe add a border next time? hehehe anyways its a good sig though. just got to keep on working on some stuff a bit more
    Last edited by Firescorpio; 06-21-2008 at 09:34 AM.
    newest:

Fav :

The true and only Firescorpio!
    (no autographs please)

try reading firescorpio's comment with true english laws, because you'd probably suffocate yourself, a loss of breath... lol

But anyway, like firescorpio said, it's a bit busy, took me a second to find out what it was. But it's definitely getting better, gj.

Latest:

There is actually a border, but I did it in black instead of white. Firescorpio I think you like brighter stuff or something so you don't like my darkish style.
    .:Some of My Best:.