Why not?

is it just me ro is this lame?
    newest:

Fav :

The true and only Firescorpio!
    (no autographs please)

Quote Originally Posted by Firescorpio View Post
    is it just me ro is this lame?
    Allergies isn't something you can debate. They exist who cares why they do and theres nothing you can do about it.

*spices up thread*

I think god is a load of crap. he doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by ratchetnclank View Post
    Allergies isn't something you can debate. They exist who cares why they do and theres nothing you can do about it.

*spices up thread*

I think god is a load of crap. he doesn't exist.
    I agree =] I dont think he exists but im not going to go into religious views
    Visit My Deviant Art

Tutorials
    [Stalker][Spidey][Clipping Masks]

Quote Originally Posted by Syn
    [29-07, 08:20] You're a bit weird, aren't you Lewk? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy
    [17-10, 19:37] 720p you can see the razor burn on the crotch

NOW THAT IS A GOOD DEBATE XD and i must agree with you "religion is the opium of people" throughout cultures and history religion and god as has had different roles too keep, a civilization under control, to explain the meaning of things. but who really created god? was it the fact that in ancient times people needed something to explain the creation of things in a sense that it would soothe their eternal questioning and reasoning about the coming of things? really god was created by men and transformed by men, not only that but the institutions that praise to be the voice of god (meaning any religion tbh) are the ones that manipulate society into believing what in all honestly what mostly is a load of BS, god in any religion in any meaning u want it is another tool of men, such as political power, or the power of fear. religion states its dogma's in the beliefs of ancient times. and not only condemns the breaking of this dogma' and rules but punishes them, dont get me wrong i dont believe relgion or god it helps millions of people to find soemthign to believe in and helps them to achieve a piece of mind but for me god and religion should be studied as to what they are social phenomenon and a philosphical branch
    Last edited by Firescorpio; 06-25-2008 at 03:27 PM.
    newest:

Fav :

The true and only Firescorpio!
    (no autographs please)

People believe in whatever they want, and it's in no way a phenomenal event when miracles happen. It's just all in your head. If you try at something hard enough you'll be able to do it, so if you believe in whatever it is it could happen. It's just that you can't go on life without believing in anything, because then what would you do? What motivations do you have? All religion is, is a way to motivate people to do something. Religion formed when people needed a boost, some some smart guy said, "Hey, lets say this guy God told you everything would be ok, would you believe him?" Other people said yes and just added onto his story, saying he can cleanse you and purify you. Just when people need something to believe in, they make up a story for the better of everyone else.

EDIT: Ok, Lewk, allergies?!?!??! The fuck is there to debate about allergies, jeez.

Latest:

IDK about how to philosophically debate about allergies. It's a phenomenon of life. I would find it even more difficult to debate about it scientifically, seeing as it is already determined as a disorder of the immune system. Each allergy has its own reason for happening in someone. For example, I have lactose intolerance because I have a deficiency of lactase, an enzyme used to break down lactose. I'm not acquainted with other allergies, however.

I'm sure that if I really tried, I would be able to philosophically debate about allergies. Right now, I just find that trying to conjure up a base and describe it in words would just be really difficuly for me.

As for God, I believe in him. I'm a Muslim. After a long while of studying on the subject of Islam, I've come to discover that the majority of the Muslim population is believing in a tainted version of the religion. I don't condone it. In fact, I'm frustrated by the people who keep leaning on it to justify their wrongdoings. That's the problem with religion. People rely on it just so they can take advantage of it.

I do agree with people here who say that religion is also used by people to make others do what they want. This is almost unavoidable. I don't follow any person with my religion, nor do I use it to do anything bad. I have reasons for my beliefs, and they're not juvenile. Feel free to ask.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
    I think Adobe® Photoshop® is SCARY!
    Check out my deviantART page at http://sadzamaker.deviantart.com/