» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Ryu, Hope, and Strength

Well since I didn't have internet for 2 days... I messed around before I could get more advice, but I got three sigs done, so hopefully they can narrow down my faults I kinda hoped that the last four of mine could combine to add up to like 4 attributes or something, so I tried it... it doesn't seem to be the best though lol.

I changed the "Strength" one from the one in the combination to having less bright lines... because they seemed to take away too much.
    Newest

Hmm i wont give a reall constructiv critism when you post so much i am to lazy well they are decent, but all way ti caothic, i would recommend you to try out some of our tutorials me and papa has some good beginner tuts

These aren't bad. However I completely agree with daemon these sigs are all VERY chaotic.
    However You nailed blending. You know what to do and how to do it when it comes to blending and thats somethign to be proud of.
    To make things less chaotic try to use less fractals, brushes and Keep the pen tooling to a minimum (however you pen tooling is very nice!).

Coloring wise you are doing very well, You use correct color without making it Monotone. Keep that up. However I must say stick to using black or white borders. They work with sigs so much better.

Finally text. Try to keep your text to a minimum, you are already doing this so good job. However i think you should also try to keep the text in one spot. Text draws your eye away from the render, so when it's all over the place your eye just goes from one text to the other without looking at the sig as a whole. Put them together to make it minimal and create less of an impact.
    Font wise The fonts you are suing for your name is great, they are default and they blend well. But the font's you are using for things like "strength" need work. try to stay away from script fonts. They don't look like default fonts (sans serif fonts, like arial) and tend not to blend with most sigs.

Finally with text stay away from Blending options. No outerglow no stroke no drop shadow. Overall though not bad you are showing significant amounts of gfx knowledge, keep at it!

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

Edited by papa: Please keep your comments helpful to the artist saying things like what i deleted and your below comment do not help him.

they look funny, but they're okay.
    Last edited by Papa; 06-28-2008 at 03:24 PM.

rofl I don't mind criticism because I'm a giant glass jar, and this type of glass won't break so easily!

Papa, zomg your advice is the best I've ever heard! So precise and helpful I'll take all of this advice and create my new style of WIN!! lol

BTW at first I thought you said "catholic" lmao I was so confused... But I'll try to cut down the mass amounts of "waitwut" in my sigs lol.
    Last edited by K00L4ID; 06-28-2008 at 10:46 PM.
    Newest