> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sled Towing

Well yesterday, a biiiiiiig snowstorm hit New York/LongIsland. So after we got about 4 hours of snow in, we had enough on the streets that we can get towed by my dads truck on these little circular sled things. Well we dont go that fast but the tricky part is that you have to lean to the left, right, and back if you want to stay on. If you lean on the front, snow will just pile-up on you and you will egt weighted down...Road-rage in the snow. But anyone that has a truck with 4 wheel drive, has sleds and most importantly, SNOW, has gotta try this.
    Oblivion

I have noticed that snowmobiles work much better than a truck. Haha...We have about 5 inches 30 miles south of chicago...

Yeah i dont have a snow-mobile. But while we were doing sled-tow we saw alot of ppl on snow-mobiles and quads... Some people had one LOUD ass quad...
    Oblivion

Damn .. it snoweed in england .. but i rained before so it kinda just got colder and wetter

Yeah, i was just out again, after all the snow stopped (For now... i think more is coming) but im freezing cold right now . It was well worth it though.. I cut my arm up too... I fell so hard... I almost hit a mailbox 2ce... And i cought air from hittin snowbanks like 10 times... Im suprised that the sleds didnt bust!
    Oblivion

Damn you ... stop talking about snow .. Hmmph! ^.^

Your making me fell cold.
    I went snowboarding over christmas. Fell on my ass a couple of times, realy hurt. But it was excellent when i managed to stay on. 5 runs of the slope without falling.

Lmfao... But i love snow and winter, they beat summer! But summer and winter are both good for some things

Summer, No School!
    Winter, Christmas... SNOW TOW!
    Oblivion

You forgot one main thing ... christmas :P Oh and santa... everyone beleives in santa. ( boring useless fact again ) Did you know Coca-Cola invented what sants looked like? Hence the red and whtie and black which are coke's colours.

did you know this for a fact? or just think of it...
    Oblivion