» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If you post on GR, planetrenders or even a few other sites you would of see these before

nice ones =]

i would really appreciate it if peopel stopped stealing art, i will report you

http://www.deviantart.com/view/14400470/

i will find out more to that could possibly be stolen

pretty nice thou.. but dun rip...

Please, nearly every sig has got a render in it that was made by someone else and nearly everyone is using a illegal copy of PS so don't bitch about using other people's work.

IMO takin pics from DA ( and similar sites ) that ppl made and if u look below u can see ''copyrighted by'' is stealing but taking from google gamewallpapers etc wich has wallapapers who were made for being used is ok....

btw..what do u use to cut them out ? just eraser/lasso ?

Originally posted by Tai-Pan@Apr 27 2005, 12:50 PM
    Please, nearly every sig has got a render in it that was made by someone else and nearly everyone is using a illegal copy of PS so don't bitch about using other people's work.
    [snapback]8999[/snapback]

i can tell why your stuff got deleted on DA then........

game shit is fine, even though someone else made it, but games companys release that shit for people to use, people dont do that on DeviantART unless they put something in the resource section

i hate it when ppl post sigs that have a copywrited image like that and say "the render is mine!" cause they cut it our from a bg its just retarted

No what's retarded is when people post stuff on the net then complain when other people use it. The renders are there for people to include them in there work, not to be sold as profit or anything so I doubt any harm is done to the person who drew it.

You can be here all day talking about using others peoples stuff, that font used in the sig did you make that ? I never claimed to have made them and I don't take any credit for that, all I do is cut the image out so people can use it in there work.

thats still stealing, its there work, even if your not selling it, its THEIR WORK, for your VIEWING, not for your use.

and the font in my sig is ARIAL, pixel is silkscreen from www.dafont.com

and my fonts are free downloads for USE. so you cant say that shit, your just mad and have to say stupid shit like that.