» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well i already talked to metal and krazy about this but i thought id let you guys know too...cause your all my pals and i thought id tell ya. Well due to unknown reasons, my computer aquired a virus. Due to this "virus" i have been forced to go onto my dad's work computer and use his for internet access. I can only go on websites and AIM express so i wont be on MSN for a while until i get my computer working. Just thought id let you know. BUt i will still be visiting climb-x as much as i used to!

w00t hope you get that fixed. get norton anti-virus 2005. w0rx well for me
    Original Climb-X Co-Founder

yea i know weve had mcaffee for a while and i hate it, but i dont know why my parents want it...it doesnt seem to be working too well ^_^

i have a trojan horse lol

i cant stop it

Haggs I know you will fix it.

I will warn you right now, Norton is worse than McAfee.

Well, we called dell customer service and the guy was from india so it was hard to understand him. He went through the usual testing and we might need to get a guy to come out and service it. If worst comes to worst we need a new computer. WE are actually thinking about getting an apple(eww) but i am not sure whats going on yet.

hope you will get it fixed soon haggs !
    lol we have antivir guard as firewall :unsure:

ITS FIXED! Some computer guy from my dads company come and fixed it for us. But i stilll lost all my stuff

Originally posted by HaGGs@May 14 2005, 04:31 PM
    Well, we called dell customer service and the guy was from india so it was hard to understand him.
    You must have talked to the same guy I did when I was trying to find out about a wireless card not working on my dad&#39;s Dell laptop. He kept telling me some bull about the card wouldn&#39;t work without an already exisitng internet connection, when the card WAS the internet connection! (It was a Verizon Wireless internet card) I believe he thought it was one of those wireless hubs where you connect one part to your internet connection, and the other into your laptop, and walk around your house while surfing the web wirelessly, but I kept telling him it wasn&#39;t. (This card would work anywhere by using Verizon&#39;s satellites and cell phone towers and an antenna.) I knew it should have worked, because it worked on my dad&#39;s other laptop. It just didn&#39;t work with Dell&#39;s for some reason. (I found this out on the Dell message board from another person who had that problem.) All the software I downloaded to fix it didn&#39;t work either. Some help that guy was! I hate tech support people! Half the time they have no idea what they are talking about. <_<

(I&#39;m pretty sure half of you probably have no idea what I just talked about. lol. :P)