> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

that sounds sweet man, internet access and stuff..cant wait! ^_^

omg omg omg omg omg omg that is so ****ing leet!!!!!!!!!!!11!! omg im getting that black one fa sho, that is so ****ing leet, wow

devil may cry 4?!?!?!?!??!??
    im getting it

i'll prolly buy the 360 and the ps3.. both have great things to offer, and games i enjoy for both. can't wait til they come out

sweet this seems like its gonna be awesome but the picture of the contoller looks really bad they should stick to the one for the ps2 those are good comtrollers

I usually say that i'm going to wait for the price to come to come down a little bit and don't bother reserving a console. Then the day it comes out I run around like a psycho trying to find it and scream about how rediculous it is that you have to reserve it instead of a first come first serve basis. I think i'm gonna be reserving it this time though .

it looks liek it has the same buttons so you might be able to plug your ps2 controller in

I stayed up all last night just to see Sony's Pre-E3 conference.

I think the controller looks g.ay, the machine itself looks like a combined Photo copier, scanner and Printer, and the Text on the front of the console is printed using the Spiderman Font; I mean... wtf?

But despite that, it's definately going to be superior to the Xbox 360 and Nintendo Revolution in terms of power.

Killzone looks fu.cking awesome!

Originally posted by Tiesto@May 17 2005, 01:48 AM
    I stayed up all last night just to see Sony's Pre-E3 conference.

I think the controller looks g.ay, the machine itself looks like a combined Photo copier, scanner and Printer, and the Text on the front of the console is printed using the Spiderman Font; I mean... wtf?

But despite that, it's definately going to be superior to the Xbox 360 and Nintendo Revolution in terms of power.

Killzone looks fu.cking awesome!
    [snapback]21641[/snapback]
    their hardware are pretty similar, both are extremely powerful, so pretty much it is based on the games, which is based on opinion. the ps3 isn't that much powerful than the 360, and you don't know that microsoft won't upgrade..

killzone does look amazing, but based on the harware now, pretty much all games are capable of such effects