» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just pics at the moment, we'll have to wait to see what kind of specs it has.

http://media.cube.ign.com/articles/6...30/imgs_1.html

dude thats effing sweet, the other wouldve been cooler but still kick ****in ass. You know what they need to put out for it? An atachment that like plugs into a port in the back orr something so you can play NES games or something ^.^

is that the real 1 O.o?

You can play ALL GAMES!
    SNES
    NES
    N64
    GBA
    DS!
    WHOFG!

Now that looks pretty damn slick. Now if only they could make a purple one with a handle... Hmmm....

I think it is........... like a rectangle.. thats it lol

god dam lol i dont know wich to buy ... im thinking that in the end the graphics will all be near the same .. so i will look into the secondary capabilitys .. such as dvd play back .. harddrive size .. online play and mp3 play back

w00tw00t I want the green one

Originally posted by narcosynthesis@May 17 2005, 04:22 PM
    dude thats effing sweet, the other wouldve been cooler but still kick ****in ass. You know what they need to put out for it? An atachment that like plugs into a port in the back orr something so you can play NES games or something ^.^
    [snapback]21755[/snapback]
    As part of the Online Service for the Nintendo Revolution; you will be able to download over 20 years worth of Nintendo's back catalog: Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Famicom / Super Nintendo Entertainment System and the Nintendo 64.

As for the power that the Revolution will be capable of.

Well read this...

However, Harrison's responses still shed a bit of light on several key areas. Namely, he stated firmly that the Revolution would offer a powerful hardware setup, going as far as to say that "Revolution I think will have really no problem standing up to [the PS3 and XBOX 360]." He also served a reminder that "we [Nintendo] haven't released any of the technical specs. We're working with IBM and ATI, so certainly all the capability that we need is there right in our development partners." He further reiterated that balance between impressive performance and economic reality (not making hardware prohibitively expensive to develop for) was a core hardware design principle, that it was an important strategic decision to have hardware easier and cheaper to develop for compared to the competition.
    Source: http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=7873

Someone decided to give the Revolution a NES styled look lol

And there's actually more designs going about gaming forums. Especially on IGN and GameSpot.

looks really cool, not gona buy it though, course im not gun but the other 1s either.