> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weed

I noticed something today when I looked over and saw that some of my classmates were high during math class,

Anyone who smokes weed routinly, is a loser.

Face it.

Using a substance to bring yourself hapiness that
    1. Could be laced with other drugs
    2. Waste Of Your Money
    3. Illegal
    4. Isnt good for your lungs
    5. Is a gateway drug

I knew a guy who said he just wanted to try weed once, bout a month later he is a weed addict about 5 months later he overdoses on Vicaden. Its a gateway drug, and its just plain retarded that anyone would smoke it.

Gateway drug = alcohol.

Hmph, weed is retarded. If someone does it that's their business though and I don't make a big deal of it.

I can tell ya now after my many a debate about weed and other illegal substances that stoners will never see the light until it's nearly too late.

A stoner is gonna say 'but alcohol is worse' blah blah blah.

Just another excuse to justify them using.

It's hard enough for kids these days to get through school and parent issues and on top of that trying to be cool in front of their mates by doing drugs. It's easier to say no than give up I bet. Filling your lungs with toxins isn't wise, be it smoking or weed.

/end rant.

If i or somebody else chooses to smoke weed that's their problem. I myself occasionally do, this does not make me a loser, because we don't do something or adhere to your so called "moral standards" we are losers or are wrong? I don't think so.

I dont think weed is getting u addict.. I think its the groupfeeling you again and again wanne feel.. Weed is also bad for your brains if you are smokin it enough.. I use weed sometimes but not to much.. I dont really think its addictive. I think alcohol is more worse.. Its easier to get and to use..

/Rookie.. (sorry 4 bad english)

ok, i hate these generalizations for weed addicts ok heres what is up.

Addiction is an inherited trait, thats right if your mom/dad is an alcoholic changes are you have that gene too, your friend was basically addicted because of his past. And i smoke weed every now and then and it is NOT a gateway drug, for some it is ya i see that, but for most it isn't. Most just do it to get away from school and just to chill with friends. Does that make me a loser, to smoke weed with some friends, then go to a disney movie(blazed as fuck) to enjoy it a little more, I think that that is far from being a loser.
    You can say anything is a waste of money, so thats a bad point
    LOL why would any one want to lace weed, that is completely pointless because it costs the "maker/grower" more money, that isn't a valid point either. Who gives a fuck if its illegal, so is stealing music, and art. who cares? If its bad for my lungs thats my problem, but it is only harmful to your lungs with CONSISTENT smoking, if you are smoke 5 blunts a day it will fuck up your lungs. But that is why bongs, vaporizers and other stuff were invented, so that they filter out the harmful chemicals and just use the thc(the "high" causing part. It isn't a bad thing, and your friend was fucked up to begin with, i GARUNTEE that someone in his immediate family(including g-parents) was an alcoholic or drug abuser @ sometime in their life. Q.E.D.

Ill tell u something i do weed only sometimes but the weed itself is not addictive its the tobbaco

Weed is /*/. Most of the people in my school are either drunk or high when they come to school.

Originally posted by silenced@May 21 2005, 01:48 AM
    ok, i hate these generalizations for weed addicts ok heres what is up.*

Addiction is an inherited trait, thats right if your mom/dad is an alcoholic changes are you have that gene too, your friend was basically addicted because of his past.* And i smoke weed every now and then and it is NOT a gateway drug, for some it is ya i see that, but for most it isn't.* Most just do it to get away from school and just to chill with friends.* Does that make me a loser, to smoke weed with some friends, then go to a disney movie(blazed as ****) to enjoy it a little more, I think that that is far from being a loser.
    You can say anything is a waste of money, so thats a bad point
    LOL why would any one want to lace weed, that is completely pointless because it costs the "maker/grower" more money, that isn't a valid point either.* Who gives a **** if its illegal, so is stealing music, and art.* who cares?* If its bad for my lungs thats my problem, but it is only harmful to your lungs with CONSISTENT smoking, if you are smoke 5 blunts a day it will **** up your lungs.* But that is why bongs, vaporizers and other stuff were invented, so that they filter out the harmful chemicals and just use the thc(the "high" causing part.* It isn't a bad thing, and your friend was ****ed up to begin with, i GARUNTEE that someone in his immediate family(including g-parents) was an alcoholic or drug abuser @ sometime in their life.* Q.E.D.
    [snapback]23965[/snapback]
    IVE heard many ppl like u, dude weeds stupid. maybe trying i guess is ok but doing a bunch, screw ur life over....

Originally posted by MystiKal@May 21 2005, 04:53 AM
    Weed is /*/. Most of the people in my school are either drunk or high when they come to school.
    [snapback]24084[/snapback]
    i thot u did it?

Originally posted by Ivo@May 21 2005, 09:02 AM
    i thot u did it?
    [snapback]24238[/snapback]
    wtf? I dont do weed? Why did you think I smoked weed?