No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Sup guys, i was talking with my dad yesturday and he told me that a few years ago his dad sold my dads car. My dad never transfered the car to whoever his dad sold it to. My dad still has the registrations for it and in my country (canada), he has the right to the car back. What i want to know is, is there a site where u type in teh registration number and they tell u if the car is still running or if its scrapped.

PS, the car is a 1966 Dodge Charger. I live in Canada, Quebec if that helps.

Well if you know the vin number and the guy has the car registered you could find it through the police. I don't know how things work in Canada, but here in America whoever has the Title to the car owns it not the registration.

Also don't expect to just walk up with your registration and say hey give me my car. I would assume that there was some kind of receipt or bill of sale involved with the transaction. That alone could win him the case in court. Also the fact that your dad never reported the car stolen would make him look shady to the judge.

Also if that car has outstanding tickets or if it turns out it was involved in a hit and run or another crime since it was never reported stolen your dad would be liable for monetary damages.

Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it....and then some.