» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rant thread

Overview
    You make a rant about something you think is stupid, or you reply to a previously stated rant.

Ground Rules
    -No spam.
    -Do not go offtopic when replying to a rant.
    -Must be related to forums, gfx, ect.
    -No offensive material...
    -Do not direct your rant to any1 in here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trends in communities and sigs gets me annoyed. For example, the [x]Current[x] thing and [x]Latest[x] thing really get me annoyed. I mean... if a sig is in your profile signature, its obviously your current. Technically, both are current. Why even bother??? So pointless IMO. Also, its very trendwhorish. Which brings be to another point.

I can't stand trendwhores either. What do trendwhores think they are benefitting off of by copying everybody else. You might as well be a clone... soooo pointless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot my points hehe... but you guys get the point.

Rant away :lol: This should be interesting.
    Original Climb-X Co-Founder

Originally posted by Krazy@May 28 2005, 01:47 PM
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trends in communities and sigs gets me annoyed. For example, the [x]Current[x] thing and [x]Latest[x] thing really get me annoyed. I mean... if a sig is in your profile signature, its obviously your current. Technically, both are current. Why even bother??? So pointless IMO. Also, its very trendwhorish. Which brings be to another point.

I can't stand trendwhores either. What do trendwhores think they are benefitting off of by copying everybody else. You might as well be a clone... soooo pointless.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [snapback]30237[/snapback]
    I totally agree with Krazy here why do peopel do that, it makes it look weird, like the whole sig thing is too cramed full of stuff, it makes no sense as to why you would want it that way. I also agree that being a trendwhore is kinda bad in a way, like using a render that has been used like 100 times ALLREADY.

hahaha, you got this idea from my discussion topic in the mod - *cough* err, sorry, i've already said too much..

I have too much to rant about, but i'm tired, so i'll get it in in the morning.

ooo i will post here often. lol krazy this is the best idea ever.

OK THIS shit is really pissing me off. WHen you post a thread-in reality NO ONE GIVES A **** what brushes you used unless they are yours. NO ONE CARES IF YOU SAY "HEY METAL LOOK ITS UR BRUSHES" whooptie ****ing do you tards! last stop on the retard train is YOU! idiots....

Originally posted by 3rdtech@May 27 2005, 11:56 PM
    hahaha, you got this idea from my discussion topic in the mod - *cough* err, sorry, i've already said too much..

I have too much to rant about, but i'm tired, so i'll get it in in the morning.
    [snapback]30247[/snapback]
    naw actually i just thought of it :P but thx for reminding me of that one lol i got a couple more ideas :lol:

I hate it when people post randomly on threads like,"your experience" because no one will ever care, nor give a shit about what you say. I call it spamming personally. It's not like you telling how much you've experience, or whatever the topic may be, will ever have any amount of human interaction... it will only have you telling info about yourself that has no importance whatsoever to what anyone will ever recall about you.

... waste of time honestly.

I hate it when people use actions like "lol" as a word. For example:

"Lol, oh yeah and blabalblah. Lol." ARGH why capitalize the first letter?!Why put a comma/period after or before it?! it's NOT a word~!

"Lmfao."
    "Rofl..."

<_<

I hate it when people bitching other people&#39;s work bcause its not their style..

I hate overrebellious people that don&#39;t keep it quiet, and make a big deal out of something they don&#39;t fully understand. <_< Like free Omni supporters cough cough

i hate not having any inspiration...someone pm me a sexy link or something...