> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: to 3t

I would post a lot about how metal's giant ego is pissing me off, but that isnt the biggest matter. Oh, and flame away, it's all I really get for expressing my opinion anymore.
    ego? ur the one who's...well ur not pissing me off, but im dissapointed
    stop being such a cry baby, ur no different from anyone here.

I remember back in the creation of c-x; the staff was just trying to have fun and improve. We werent about popularity and "what site is the best" and all these rules. Serious, what's next? Posting limits.
    i dont know about u and ur new so called "originality", but i still just try to have fun and improve, and i never stopped saying that or do it.
    site is growing, so to prevent a one big mess, we make new rules, to make it easier on everyone.

The directon of this site has changed. Like it or not, Climb-x has become the one thing it went against. Everyone sucks up to metal and what not. Everyone agrees with him. I know it's true, i've talked with metal and he's told me that himself.
    thats a load of crap, sorry. i don't think anyone (maybe 2 ppl, wow) suck up to me. i never in my life have told u something like that, infact, u said it urself "no one sucks up to metal cuz he doesnt give special previleges away". so cut the shit and the lies, and stop begging for attention!

No offense to any of you, but this is just depressing. I feel lonely posting here.

I'd like to say i'm coming back, but most likely, i wont.

Goodbye to the 2 people that like me.
    if u leave, there's no real reason to post it, unless u just want attention.

im sick of ppl like u.. well, like u became lately.

u said that im "bashing ppl" about that sig thread i made, huh, come on! ur the one who talks like "o dint u ever hear bout sarcasm". its a joke, what? u think i really "hate" ppl who do that? haha, dude, i dont got time for that shit. if ppl agree with me even on stupid stuff, its not cuz they suck up. ur saying everyone here's a kissass, i think not. i think ppl have fun and laugh with eachother (inc me) cuz we like eachother here. yeah, its all for fun, CX was always and will always be that way. and this little sad stories r always here to stop the fun. ppl like u need to learn to take life easy, and not make such a big fucking deal out of every little thing.

u wanna leave? leave. u wanna make a goodbye thread? go ahead, but dont start spreading shit about me, or CX.

wow, thats a purty good bit of bs hes talking. Jesus.

Bad thing is, you have to put up with so many people like him in online community.

3t's a good person inside, im sure of it. he's just been saying and doing some stupid things lately. thats all i can say about him right now.

3rdtech says Metal has a big ego, yet when 3rd posts a sig in show off and somebody gives him a bad cnc he calls them a noob and an idiot. No, not much of an ego there huh 3rd .

In the end it's just another cry baby looking to be the center of attention for a little while, and one less wanker on the forums. See ya' .

(No one get mad at what im about to say, its just me stating my opinion)

Everyone sucks up to metal and what not. Everyone agrees with him.
    Actually ive seen this a bit too. Metal changed his style one time to where I thought they SUCKED, and it looked like a 4yr old made it. And I saw everyone saying "i like it" and thats it. They never said what they liked about it or what was wrong with it.

if u leave, there's no real reason to post it, unless u just want attention.
    Metal, thats crap man. I left here once and posted that I was leaving. Wanna know the reason WHY I posted it?

Its like saying if your going on vacation for like 1 month and posting it.

Its informing people that you left. Because I left some forums before and kept getting people saying "whered you go man" and stuff.

So its not all for attention.

ppl like u need to learn to take life easy, and not make such a big ****ing deal out of every little thing.
    That is called him growing up. He is in 7th grade and is in his "growing stage" We all went threw it (unless your not there yet)

ur the one who talks like "o dint u ever hear bout sarcasm"
    He might be doing that, but some of the mods are too. They just dont get any punishment. They feel they are like the owner and can treat some people like crap. Its the truth, sadly.

Well thats my input....

(looks at it)

Damn that was long :P

Even if metal has a ego, u have to earn it not being a little baby and complaining about everything. He gets respect because he makes good sigs, and yes some people suck up to him, how the hell is that his fault?, madball i agree with you.

Stop your complaining.

Hey guys...guess what. Where on a computer!

Originally posted by madball@Jun 13 2005, 05:21 PM
    3rdtech says Metal has a big ego, yet when 3rd posts a sig in show off and somebody gives him a bad cnc he calls them a noob and an idiot. No, not much of an ego there huh 3rd* .

In the end it's just another cry baby looking to be the center of attention for a little while, and one less wanker on the forums. See ya'* .
    [snapback]42380[/snapback]
    Well sau madball, well said. Thats very true.

Originally posted by madball@Jun 13 2005, 06:21 PM
    3rdtech says Metal has a big ego, yet when 3rd posts a sig in show off and somebody gives him a bad cnc he calls them a noob and an idiot. No, not much of an ego there huh 3rd* .
    I never once seen that happen. <_<
    Though I could of missed it maybe

Yeah people do kiss metals ass alot, I wouldn&#39;t say its his problem though. On just about every board thats been around about this long, it happens, one person gets his ass kissed because he is seen as the best.

I never really talked to 3rdtech but he seemed like an okay guy. Plus he was one of the few people that had the balls to do something different. Which I respect. If he is gone its a unfortunate event for the board.

Humm.. Just checking by to see the replies to this thread. Trunks or whatever the **** your name is: Take this toothbrush, have some fun with it, and let the big boys talk,mm k?

Second off,
    considering the title of this thread is "to 3t" it could have been a pm, now couldnt it? I would post how Metal prefers to humiliate people publicly, but i&#39;ll refrain from that.

Third off,
    Considering how i&#39;ve quit c-x, when i make artwork i&#39;m not pressuring myself on " Will the community like it?"
    Now i&#39;m selling my artwork at my dad&#39;s gf&#39;s art studio
    Currently, i&#39;m getting more involved on the old mxo forums. Slightly happier to be honest.

madball:
    though that may be true, cant i have some confidence in my artwork? People push around "constructive criticism" like it&#39;s required. Self opinion and self criticism is the most valuable. Oh, and love you too.

goodbye to all those that hate me,
    and thx to the few people that like me.

Fun while it lasted i suppose.

oh, and one last word to ssjtrunks muthaf*cker/ that pirate bitch:
    You make me laugh for oh so many reasons. :lol: