No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

i play in a band called Bring Me The Horizon. We are like heavy fast metalcore listen to us and tell me what ya think. new material out soon! :]

LISTEN!!!

<3

You guys sound awsome

aww man good to hear you like it. we have a myspace aswell and a purevolume we have an EP out you can find it at selected places and yeah new m,aterial very soon were excited jump back in the studio and finsih up our full length to be relased hopefully by some good friends of mine.

I was like this cool, then some dude started screaming and I was like :blink: . The instrumentals are awesome but the screaming is not doing it for me.

Originally posted by Sidra.kur@Jun 18 2005, 01:56 AM
    I was like this cool, then some dude started screaming and I was like* :blink: .* The instrumentals are awesome but the screaming is not doing it for me.
    [snapback]45200[/snapback]
    it aint for everyone but i apprieciate you taking the time to lsiten to it. i actually enojoy all that screaming soo its on a different perspective...

The music isn&#39;t bad, but i&#39;m not feeling the singer. Theres 1 or 2 parts in the song where you hear his normal voice, and it it sounds alot nicer imo. Just not my cup of tea I guess, but good luck with everything .

Heh, for metalcore you guys are awsome, I listened to ya again. Cant wait to hear new stuff. Also if you wanna check out my band, we dont ahve any vocals recorded and we ahve one song dwon but yeah we sound shitty but dont realy on that for out talent. Jeff our guitarist is phenominal. Hes simply amazing anyways

Click Me

Good stuff, good luck