» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello everyone, I'd like to tell you about alittle thing my bro and I came across.

XLink Kai is a global gaming network - bringing together XBox, Playstation 2, Gamecube and PSP users, in one integrated community. It is software running on your PC or Macintosh that allows you to play system-link enabled games online for free. Kai is the only service that is not console specific, and boasts one of the friendliest communites available.

Also XLink Kai has tons of game titles to choose from. So come'on by and join the community. Its an easy install and easy setup. With thousands of players and opponets to play with.

Official Site : http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/

Also I play Halo/Halo 2 on XLink Kai. So if you think you can take me. Bring it on. The Pirates waiting.

seems cool i'll try it out

well i tried it this out a couple months ago to play Gran Turismo 4 online and it was REALLY LAGGY!!!! If your playing with someone that lives close to you, you can probably play a decent game without lag. Most of the PS2 games have more lag if you play on XLink Kai than if you played Online. I don't have an X-Box, so not really sure but the community were mostly X-Box users.

I play halo 2, and 90% of the time.. I'm lay free.

What are you running on uber?

i dont hav a x-box but i downloaded xlink kai again earlier this week to play my friend on gran turismo 4. he lives like 20 minutes away from me and it was so laggy when we played Trial Mountain. omg it took so long (1 lap took me around 8 minutes because of the lag) i guess its just the ps2 thats laggy lol o well...i dont need xlink kai for ps2...all i need is socom

so if u dun have x-box live u can play halo 2 4 free ONLINE? is that what it is?

Srry 4 double posting, but DAM! that was so much fun, i installed it on my comp, and I was just playing Halo2 with my bros 4 an hour right now, thnx 4 the topic, otherwise i wouldnt have found it ....

sure beats having 2 pay for XBL.....

I have xbl, and its good, but ill try this out so I can try to own pirate...

wow this looks amazing now that I just got it... this thing will come in handy when I need to own my friends!

Yea its a nice setup ^^

Spider whats your kai username? so we can play together.

Btw myst is good.. but that might just be me.. since I haven't played in months and months :P

Mine is Spid3r1, and also add my bro Manifest3r, we sometime play on his....