» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here are some of my newest work, I'm still learning the wonderful style of Rabieshund, it's eating me alive, but I thought I'd share this. What do you think of them?

Grunge, Corey:

/Happy with this one, I like the way it turned out. Maybe I'll work a li'l bit on the text.

Grunge, Pinoccio:

/Avarage, I finally got satisfied with the brushing, lol xD but still, I think it's OK.
    Edit: I made the bg a tad darker, to bring out the text a bit more, and making the text in the bg look better.

Grunge, Archer:

/Something I just made for fun, I have nothing to say about this one really, but I shared it anyway. [Not a serious sig] I was just playing around, trying to come up with something cool.

If anyone wants to know, I got the render from Google. The first two is 2 members from Slipknot.
    Comments, Critique and Suggestions would be aprecciated. Rating not needed // Jerner

damn jerner. Your gettin pretty good at your new style. Can't say that I personally like it, cause i'm just not a dark person. But You really do pick up things quick. Nice stuff u got there. The first 2 look excellent. I duno bout the 3rd tho. The render, text, and bg just dont mesh well. Nice stuff as usual B)

I like em all..the text looks fine..I found it without lookin for it on the first two..but you might want to make em stand out a TAD bit more..not much..the third..well..a half naked chick really has nothing to do with grunge unless shes a half naked chick fighting off zombies..then its something to talk about..nice job on all of though..

great job! i dont like the last, but the first two are awesome! isnt this style the best? and i wish ppl would stop calling it "rabie" style, even tho it is kinda his main thing. i've been doin this style since loong b4 i came here. pm me with the brushes you use as well, i like em!
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Well, I guess I'm starting to get a little bit dark, but wtf, I love doing this style in photoshop, it's great. Maybe it's just a phase or something, but I'm going to continue doing this 'til I've come up with another style that I like. Thank you guys for your comments and suggestions, aprecciate it.

Edit: Illegalx17, thanks, maybe you're right, but I think I'll keep calling it Rabies' style, since he was the one that made me see the beauty of it, and got me the inspiration and feeling to make my own. I'll see what I can do about those brushes, I have got loads of them, it takes time to look thru them all, but if I find them, I will definatly send a PM ;D

Rock on

i love that 3rd one idk what it is cuz it got color to it or something but thats fire

Wow i love the 1st one the best, its sweet... the last one has color x.x looks... differant lol

yea i'd haveta say the last is the worst. maybe try blending it a li'l
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

lol, yeah that's not very serious, if you read the text under the sig.... but thanks for commenting and telling the truth, lol

I really like the first one, it has the best brush detail, and it's all spread around neatly.

The second one is good, but it looks like it's still in progress , but could be as good as the first one eventually.

The third opne i don't like as much.... not becuase of the colour, blending and font could be better. I don't tend to like big fonts.

Nice job on all of them, i don't like to rate but they're good quality. With a cool style. Real good job.