» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: tbo's Here!

Hello everyone..Came across this community through P2L and after seeing so many graphic design forums i decided to join this one :P

Games: CS:S, WoW, Halo 2

I am currently using PhotoshopCS and have been self teaching myself for about a year or two, but i go into phases from being really obsessed to barely using it..I've been going through P2L picking random tutorials trying to learn as much as possible. I also have just reinstalled 3d Studio Max and plan on learning to render anything and everything possible.

My current goal for my last semester of high school is to start a independent study of makin' a new layout for the local ski resort. My father runs it right now and..well he is old so lets leave it at that? After that i hope to go to the local college for my basic courses, then, with the lords financial help, go to Full Sail for game design or basically anything with graphic design/web design/animation.

Nice to meetcha folks.

Hello and Welcome to GFXVoid! Thanks for joining us and I hope you have a wonderful time here.

Please let me know how 3ds max goes, I have it but I haven't installed it yet. I dont think I have enough HD space because it is seriously 3 discs... I could install it on my secondary, I guess. Hmm anyways tell me how it goes.

Welcome again.

welcome man, good luck with your goals, great to have ya. welcome

Wow, i'm very happy you decided to choose us as your graphics community! We are kinda new (in comparison to others), so we still have some developing to do =). I live in IL myself, I visit Wisconsin all the time =).

If you have time, could you please fill out this poll, as it will help us target our advertising!

If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments please feel free to contact me directly, i'd love to help!