> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer got me

Well, as most of you have probably noticed I've been a bit inactive recently, and well, the fact that it is summer should give you some indication of why :P I've been out a lot recently, and hangin out with my friends a lot more. Been goin to the beach down in Florida and things are goin great. Sadly, however, it doesn't leave much time for CX Also, my internet has been gone for the last couple days.

So I can't guarantee I will be making many tuts or sigs anytime soon, and I REALLY apologize for those people I never got to make a sig for in my shop. If you post here if you paid me I will give you your money back. I feel like shit for not doing it lol, I'm just having a serious problem with sigs lately lol.

"Artists block" got me, and my inspiration for original sigs is hiding from me. I think getting out more and stuff will gradually bring it back. Again, post here if you paid me for a sig or tut in my shop and I'll refund you..

Well guys, I'm not dying or going away forever, so I won't say "cya" lol. I'll be stopping in mostly everyday, but I won't be posting in that many forums.

ye.... just had to clear some shit up lol.
    Original Climb-X Co-Founder

lol krazy man it happens, nobody expects you here 24 / 7.

hehe, ud be surprised. but i wont talk about that now mainly just wanted to say sry to the ppl who i promised a sig or tut or wutever but never got to

Don't really know yet, think i've seen you around on Nsl, gotta agree with you though, the sun had been great, burnt me proper lol, had some bad weather today though , bit of a storm, (England), we dont get nice weather a lot lol, so i say get them tops off, get ya cans out and relax ...

yup im at NSL.

well, krazy, you owe me 1 billion fafillion credits, and i want them now, lol

you owe me 100...
    whatever c ya round
    (and you better pay me back)

yeah im having the same thing going on right now.. the summer and friends thing... winter time ill be on here 24/7.

Originally posted by Su7f3R@Jun 25 2005, 01:08 AM
    yeah im having the same thing going on right now.. the summer and friends thing... winter time ill be on here 24/7.
    [snapback]48394[/snapback]
    probly same lol

Actually its a great idea to enjoy exterior life, especially when its's summer. Better to have a suntan than a screen tan. Anyway just cause you guys have a hobby with this site, does'nt mean it have to be the only one. Surf a wave for me lol