> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Not a render.. :blink:

Thats really cool if thats not a render, nice job man, you should current it. Me no likey your current alot >.<

So... did you make that from scratch or did you get the image from google or something O_o

if you made it yourself from scratch then nice job, its ok. if you got it from google, then sry, not a big fan. only reason i say that is if you made it yourself, i commend you for that, if you took the image from somewhere else, then its nothing really special. i apologize if i seem blunt

He said no render....

yea pretty cool if u made it but not so cool if the render isn&#39;t urs...also smooth text isn&#39;t tha gud its to smooth lol

Originally posted by narcosynthesis@Jun 25 2005, 09:40 PM
    He said no render....
    [snapback]48696[/snapback]

that doesnt mean he made it... a render isnt something taken from an outside source. a render is a 3d model with textures and materials. It clearly isnt a render but again, that doesnt mean he made it.

Originally posted by narcosynthesis@Jun 25 2005, 09:31 PM
    Thats really cool if thats not a render, nice job man, you should current it. Me no likey your current alot >.<
    [snapback]48688[/snapback]
    I agree

Originally posted by Jack@Jun 25 2005, 02:59 PM
    that doesnt mean he made it... a render isnt something taken from an outside source. a render is a 3d model with textures and materials.* It clearly isnt a render but again, that doesnt mean he made it.
    [snapback]48699[/snapback]
    Wow people are stupid. I know what a render is dude. And he said there isnt one. Its filters or somethign god man, read ****ing post before posting. Sorry for my foul language

I read your post and his. I suggest you take a deep breath, count to 10, whatever calms you down because your getting a bit too excited over something that isnt worth it. Anyway, let me just explain what I meant in my original post and my second post. Lumix said "not a render" in his post. That rules out 3d. I said, "did you make that from scratch or did you get the image from google or something" as in, was the focus of the sig (the "cluster of nails" in this case) made by Lumix (not in a 3d program) or did he find the "cluster of nails" from an image he did not make? I said I like it if he made it himself in photoshop, paint shop pro, or whatever program he uses. I also said I&#39;m not a fan of it if he did not make it and instead found it off of the internet. Never did I once suggest what he made was a render. I only said, I like it if he made it, I dont if he didnt. When you reminded me that it wasn&#39;t a render, I decided to give a short description of what a render is because I never used the word "render" nor did I hint that he used any 3d in the signature at all. So for future reference, I suggest you take your own advice

Originally posted by narcosynthesis@Jun 25 2005, 10:59 PM
    read ****ing post before posting.
    [snapback]48731[/snapback]

its alright,nothing extra special,but i think you should current it.