» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Latest Sig

Notice that lots of people like to use grunge in different sort of styles, so decided to sort of take BIA render (which almost everyone has seen), put it in front of a tank (WW2 feeling) with both grunge and industrial grunge to get it that newspaper war feel...it came out alrite I guess...though not as good as most of the other works posted here...

Anyways

It's not bad. The colours are a bit boring, you should try multicolouring to take out the generic from this sig. Also, the render on the right is so whored out that nobody should use it anymore.

I agree with Em on the color issue, however unless you used that render in numerous sigs already you should not worry how whored it has been by others.
    but aside from that I think you should tone down the newspaper brushin' just a lil' bit. it's too dominant right now I think.

well done

thanks for the comments, i tried to use newspaper brushes to take away from just the generic grunge sig, could have multi colored and you're right Bane about the dominat brushing, i'll keep that in mind next time I make another sig like this...

I'd add just a bit more grunge for some texture (maybe in white overtop and set it to Overlay? not sure) and then just multicolor it subtly with some lighter shades of brown/tan.