» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A 14-year-old boy stole a Cessna and went on a late-night joy ride, taking off and landing twice before being arrested.

The teen allegedly took his mother’s van from their home Wednesday night and drove to the airport in Fort Payne about five miles away. He said he then found the key in the unlocked plane, removed the Cessna’s tie-downs, started the engine, and began driving around.

He suffered minor cuts and bruises on the second landing because the plane came down hard, causing the landing gear to collapse and the propeller to dig into a road beside the airport.

The teen, who had never before flown a plane, was in the air for nearly 30 minutes. Police charged him with theft and took him to a juvenile lockup. The teen was not identified because of his age.

Authorities said the theft raised questions about security.

how long until they're gonna blame this on GTA I wonder...

ya they will blame it on games, now adays adault think that violence is the stereo-type games. But honestly, who the hell would steal a plane?

yeh your right gta is gonna be flamed 2 f*ck wich is deffinatly what the gaming industry needs

yeh your right gta is gonna be flamed 2 f*ck wich is deffinatly what the gaming industry needs jk

lol, funny story

exactly,they are gonna blame it on games. some kid killed 2 cops and they are canceling 25 to life for it.

But GTA is pointless... it has no point to it except to shoot people and steal stuff.

Americas Army and Counter-Strike teach people to cooperate with your team to win. GTA you just kill, rape, and steal stuff.
    I have to admit, I do like GTA, but there really is no point to it. Games do have influences on some people... which is why it's gonna get flamed like crazy.

Current Tag:

Are you a deviant?
    I am
    www.firetap.deviantart.com

I know it's wrong and everything, but stealing a plane? That pretty sick if you ask me :P

Thats stupid, i mean c'mon, flying and u havent ever flown before, hell, if I was in his shoes and knew the police was there, id fly somewhere else.....