» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: noob sig

Youre new, so just letting you know, if it seems like im being blunt/harsh, all im doing is breaking down your sig and giving you things to improve
    I like that you have a simple border. Good job, thats the way to go.
    On to the typography. Theres really no situation in which that font would be good. Especially here, it doesn't fit in. Pick something simpler and smaller. Dont do a dropshadow, it typically looks bad.
    About color scheme. Choose some more interesting colors, this is a signature so its supposed to represent you (I&#39;ll save the render/no-render discussion for another day <3 ). With that in mind, you dont want the colors to be dull but dont go too crazy with it.
    The overall flow of the sig is disrupted because of the conflicting content. You have a photo of eminem and a random background. You need to find a background that fits the theme of the subject (in this case, em).
    The photo of em could be higher quality. Try to find good quality images in the future. Its either blurry at the edge because of the cut job or just low quality. Don&#39;t lower the opacity on that layer either.
    Thats all I can think of at the moment, I&#39;ll add on if I see something later